Benefits of Shiatsu Chair Massage
A Shiatsu chair massage can do wonders for your body and your sense of well-being and happiness.
Shiatsu massage, also known as acupressure, is a point-pressure massage using the fingers. It is designed to help regulate the flow of energy within the body. This type of massage helps produce a deep relaxation increases energy levels and brings balance to the body.
Benefits for You:
- Decreased muscle tension and a loosening up of knots and tightness
- Increased circulation
- Reduction in muscle fatigue and tension
- A boost to your immune system and resistance to illness
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improvement in levels of concentration
- Improvements in your sleeping pattern
- Better posture
- and … you will feel great!
Benefits for your Team:
The benefits of chair massage are contagious, and can have an effect on your whole team, reducing team stress and encouraging relaxation and healthy work patterns. Make people in your team feel acknowledged and appreciated – you know they work hard. It reinforces the message that you value your employees’ health and well-being.
Benefits for your Event:
Chair massage can bring a breath of fresh air into busy trade shows, company events, weddings – anywhere people can use a little relaxation.
Show your guests and clients you care about their well-being and your staff that you appreciate their hard work and acknowledge that they sometimes need a break.